Trio is meeting live, with some extra precautions in place to create as safe of an environment for meeting as possible, and to observe state and local government regulations and mandates.
The following are Trio's plans and details for resuming worship services:
Live Sunday worship services are now held at the Trio Community Center (111 E Maple Ave, Mora). Services begin at 10:00am and usually end 11:00 to 11:15am.
All are welcome, however, if you have any sickness symptoms: coughing, sneezing, respiratory issues, fever/chills, etc, please stay home until those symptoms are clear for 2 weeks.
If you fall into high(er) risk categories and/or live or work with people who do, you might consider refraining from larger group meetings like worship services. We understand and support your decision not to attend and don't want anyone to feel pressured to risk their health or peace of mind.
- We strongly encourage everyone who is able to bring and wear masks, per the MN governor's mandate. We will be gracious with those who for any reason cannot wear masks.
- We have disposable, paper masks on hand that you may take and use.
- We encourage kids over 6 years old to wear masks if they are able.
- We encourage you to wash your hands thoroughly and regularly. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Seating will be in family clusters, and we will aim for social distancing as recommended between non-immediate family members.
- If you are by yourself, you may choose to sit with others at your/their discretion.
- We ask that people not shake hands or hug each other for now.
- Trio Littles (preschool/nursery) is now available in the Fusion Youth room on the SW end of the building.
- Trio Kids (K-6th grade) will be resuming 1-2 times per month in late September or early October.
- Trio encourages parents to bring along activities for your kids. We have some options at TCC, but want to minimize multiple handling of activity items.
- Trio will be offering coffee but one person will be pouring/serving it. We will use a new cup for each refill. Bottled water will be available. Other refreshments may be served following the service, but will usually be individually packaged to minimize multiple handling.
We ask for your help in maintaining social distancing. We understand if you need to move around or step out with energetic kids; feel free to do what is necessary for your clan and sanity.
Meeting together is a critical aspect of pursuing God's vision for Trio to help people make meaningful, personal connections with God and people, so we aim to do that, yet with minimal risk of spreading coronavirus.
Thank you for your help, patience, and flexibility as we navigate meeting together for worship.